- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
- Florida Statute 627.4554
- Purpose, Definitions
- Ethical Considerations
- Duties of Insurer and Insurance Agent
- Education Requirements
- Bookkeeping and Penalties
- Four case studies are also included
This course on "Suitability of Annuity and Life Transactions for Seniors" is a completely self-contained study which is to be completed entirely online. The Florida Legislature passed a law addressing the issue of annuity fraud and strengthening penalties against Agents who use predatory sales practices. Since its passage, the statute has been revised and updated several times.
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 3hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 74729
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Course Approval #||74729|
|Course Length||3 hours|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|