Product Code: INSCE039FL3
Availability: In Stock
- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
Insurance Claims Adjusters and Public Adjusters need a deep understanding of the homeowner policy to determine what’s covered and what’s not. Insurance Agents and CSRs also benefit from knowing how to navigate the contract to know when additional policies or endorsements are needed to protect their customers' financial interests. This course explores these helpful concepts.
- What the homeowners’ policy is designed to cover and why
- How to navigate the policy contract to find exclusions and limitations
- Some of the ways excluded coverage may be provided elsewhere in another policy or endorsement
- Check your understanding with claims scenario case studies
We all know that the specific details and events surrounding a claim are essential to determining whether a claim is covered or denied. For the purposes of this course, we will apply the standard policy language found in the ISO Homeowner Policy HO-3 to some customer scenarios to illustrate how coverage is applied and exclusions and limitations are considered.
This course is approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit (general elective) for ALL insurance agents and adjusters, and is specifically approved for 3-20 Public Adjusters. If you are an insurance agent or 6-20 All-Lines adjuster, you will receive 3hrs of general elective CE credit. If you are a Public Adjuster, this course has specifically been approved for you (CE 3-20c - Public Adjuster Optional). No classroom attendance required.
|Course Approval #||118492|
|License Type||all licenses (including 3-20)|
|Course Length||3 hours|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|