Product Code: INS022FL40
Availability: In Stock
- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This Health Insurance Agent Pre-Licensing Course is designed to meet the requirements for the 2-40 Health Insurance license and help you prepare for the 2-40 State Exam and fulfills the educational prerequisite for a Florida 2-40 Health Insurance Agent license. With this license you will be able to offer (sell) your prospects/clients the following types of policies: Medical, Disability, Long-Term Care, Critical Illness, Cancer, Accident, etc. Additionally, If you plan on offering Medicare Supplements and/or Medicare Advantage Plans, this course is most appropriate.
Topics include Types of Policies, Policy Provisions, Clauses and Riders, Social Insurance, Field Underwriting Procedures, Florida Statutes, Rules and Regulations, and much more.
The current edition of the Florida Health and Life (including Annuities and Variable Contracts) State Study Manual should be studied (and is required by state law) along with this course.
You will gain immediate access to the course when purchased online through this catalog (using credit/debit or Paypal). Your Enrollment is for 3 months.
View a similar course demo (the 2-15 course, not the 2-40 course). NOTE: Be sure you do NOT click the link to purchase the course from the 2-15 demo if you want the Health-only, 2-40 course! This link will take you to purchase the 2-15 Health and Life course.
You may view the Syllabus here.
Required Text: Click on the following link to purchase the most recent edition of the required State Study Manual.
NAIFA - Florida Study Manual and Study Aids - https://naifa-florida.org/study-manuals/
On the NAIFA publisher website linked above there are additional
study aids available, namely Flashcards and a Workbook (practice exams).
You can buy just the manual or one or more study aids to go with your
manual. A discount is given if you bundle two or more items. There are
also options to buy just the study aids if you already have your manual.
All manuals are available in print form only, the publisher does not
currently provide digital copies. The manual is available in English or
Spanish, study aids are in English only. NOTE: The State study manual
is required by the Florida Department of Financial Services for all
Pre-Licensing course students, the optional study aids are not required
(but you might find them helpful).
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
Official Title: 2-40 Health Insurance Agent Pre-Licensing Course
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 115552
Price Matching Guarantee
Get your insurance courses from the best online Insurance School in Florida!
OnLine Training (OLT) wants to be your insurance course provider. We were the first company to provide online insurance courses in Florida, and we still have the best online courses. We have been working with Florida Colleges since 1999. Using our proven methods offers your best chance to gain a successful career in the insurance industry, and pass the state exam (or otherwise earn your license).
- Research-based instructional design;
- Highest pass-rate for individuals and groups;
- Live courses using the iterative design and Redding Method, entirely up to date (updated throughout the year);
- Immediate access upon registration;
- Natural content-question format building intrinsic motivation.
- If you find a lower price online from a state-approved insurance school, call during regular business hours (1-866-357-0841) and direct our staff to the web site showing a lower price.
- OLT will then verify the current price and complete the price match.
- You can also complete your purchase on here our site (gaining immediate access to your course) and put the information about the competitor price in the comments. Once we confirm the lower price is from an approved provider, we will refund the difference.
|Provider Name||OnLine Training, Inc.|
|Course Approval #||115552|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|Course Length||40 hour|
|Enrollment Length||90 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|