Product Code: INSCE016FL8
Availability: In Stock
- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to insurance agents and adjusters. The course covers the following topics:
- Insurance Regulation and Companies
- Federal Insurance Laws
- State's Regulation of Insurance
- Insurance Contracts
- Property and Casualty Insurance Contract Provisions
- Auto Insurance Laws
- The Personal Auto Policy
- Residential Property Insurance
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 8hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 104290
OLT Course #: INSCE016FL8
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Course Approval #||104290|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||all licenses (except 3-20)|
|Course Length||8 hours|
|Enrollment Length||1 month|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||Drake, James E. (CPCU, CLU, ARM)|