- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
With your Life, including Variable Annuity (2-14) license, you can be appointed by an insurer or Insurers to represent their company and sell life insurance and annuity contracts. You can also be the owner of your own insurance agency or become an agent for an agency.
- Life insurance agents are appointed to transact/sell life insurance, fixed-dollar annuity contracts, and variable contracts by the same insurer.
- Agents can also sell annuity contracts, including, but not limited to, fixed or variable annuity contracts;
- You can also sell policies that offer additional benefits such as Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance and or Disability Insurance.
This 40-hour pre-licensing course focuses on the role of the prospective producer (insurance agent), representing an insurer as to life insurance and annuity contracts. The course covers general concepts including underwriting, types of policies, provisions, riders, options, and exclusions. It explores personal, family, and business use of life insurance products, as well as major tax considerations. The course concludes with an overview of state and federal laws and regulations governing insurance transactions and dealings with the public.
You will gain immediate access to the course when purchased online through this catalog (using credit/debit or Paypal). Your Enrollment is for 3 months.
View a similar course demo (the 2-15 course, not the 2-14 course). NOTE: Be sure you do NOT click the link to purchase the course from the 2-15 demo if you want the Life-only, 2-14 course! This link will take you to purchase the 2-15 Health and Life course.
You may view the Syllabus here.
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
Official Title: 2-14 Life Agent (including Annuities and Variable Contracts) Pre-Licensing Course
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 109161
|Provider Name||OnLine Training, Inc.|
|Course Approval #||109161|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|Course Length||40 hour|
|Enrollment Length||90 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|