Product Code: INS013FL40
Availability: In Stock
- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This 40-hour course fulfills the educational requirement for the 6-20 Company/Independent All-Lines adjuster license and is also the first step toward a 3-20 Public Adjuster license. It is a Florida Approved designation course, which functions like a pre-licensing course (you must take it before getting your license). Waives State exam for the 6-20!
- Property and Liability Insurance Concepts
- Personal Automobile Policy
- Business Auto Policy and Mechanical Breakdown Coverage
- Homeowner Policies
- Personal Inland Marine and Flood Insurance
- Boiler and Machinery Insurance
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Health Insurance
Upon enrolling, you will receive immediate access to the course. Enrollment is for 3 months.
Become a licensed Accredited Claims Adjuster without the loss of production income and time. The 40 hours of this state-approved course are entirely online including the course final exam. Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email or telephone. The course is designed and taught to comply with the State requirements for an Accredited Claims Adjuster designation course. After completion of this course, you may apply to the Florida Department of Financial Services for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Employee Adjuster) license. This course waives the State exam for the 6-20 license.
Students wishing to become a 3-20 Public Adjuster start out with this course and first become a 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster. Here is the 3-20 Public Adjuster Track:
According to the law that took effect on January 1, 2018, students desiring to become a 3-20 Public Adjuster may do so by following these steps:
1. Take and pass our ACA Designation course (INS013FL40).
2. Apply to the FLDFS to become a 6-20 All-Lines Adjuster (Independent/Company) - The State Exam is waived (not required)
3. Become hired AND APPOINTED as a 31-20 Public Adjuster Apprentice (this apprenticeship used to be a separate license, but now is an appointment under the 6-20 license)
4. Serve as a Public Adjuster Apprentice for at least 6 months
5. Apply for your 3-20 license (State Exam IS REQUIRED)
6. Receive your 3-20 Public Adjuster license
Recommended Text: FAIA - General Lines, Adjuster and Industrial Fire Manual - https://www.faia.com/forms/study-manual-order
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute, in partnership with a Florida college
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98773
Course Title: Florida 40 hr All Lines Accredited Claims Adjuster Designation Course
Course Number: INS013FL40
Course Description: This course fulfills the educational requirement for the 6-20 Company/Independent All-Lines adjuster license. It is a Florida Approved designation course, which functions like a pre-licensing course (you must take it before getting your license).
Waives State exam for the 6-20! This course is also the first step toward a 3-20 Public Adjusters License (see below)
Topics include: Property and Liability Insurance Concepts, Personal Automobile Policy, Business Auto Policy and Mechanical Breakdown Coverage, Homeowner Policies, Personal Inland Marine and Flood Insurance, Boiler and Machinery Insurance, Workers Compensation Insurance, and Health Insurance.
After completion of this course, you may apply to the Florida Department of Financial Services for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Employee Adjuster) license. This course waives the State exam for the 6-20 license.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute, in partnership with a Florida College
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval # :98773
Course Length: 90 days with the option to purchase up to three 30 day extensions. (If you signed up through a Florida college, the college may have their own policy regarding course extensions.)
Pre-Requisites: You must be:
- A natural person at least 18 years of age.
- A resident of the state of Florida.
- A United States citizen or legal alien who possesses a work authorization from the United States Immigration and Naturalization Services. [Click here for more information] and
- Not hold a resident license in another state.
Course Goals: The goal of the Online Accredited Claims Adjuster course is for the learner to increase their knowledge and understanding of the Insurance Industry and the adjusting of insurance claims so they can successfully complete the course and obtain the Accredited Claims Adjuster designation.
Course Outcome: The student will pass the online exam with a score of 70% or higher. This course results in the pre-licensing requirement for those applying for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Company) license. This course provides an exemption from the State Licensing Exam for those applying for the 6-20 All-Lines (Independent/Company) license. This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services.
Author Biography: Jan Bradburn has developed curriculum and taught classes in private schools in Florida for 15 years before moving into the insurance industry. She taught pre-licensing in the classroom for several years before moving into the virtual classroom at OnLine Training. She holds a 2-20 General Lines Agent Insurance license and is currently employed as a Training Manager for a major P&C insurer.
69B-211.320 Curriculum Standards for Special Designation - ACA
Topic Online Course Hours
At least 26 hours in: 1. Property and Liability Concepts
Property and Liability Unit1 2
Insurance Concepts Unit1 2
Insurance Contracts Unit1 2
Law Adjusting Practices Unit1 2
2. Casualty/Liability Insurance
Automobile Liability Unit 3 1
Automobile No-Fault Unit 3 1
Uninsured Motorist Unit 3 .5
Automobile Miscellaneous Unit 3 .5
General Liability Unit 6 2
Crime and Surety Unit 7 1
Workers Compensation Unit 7 1
Umbrella/Excess Liability Unit 4 1
3. Fire and Allied Lines, including Marine
Dwelling Policies Unit 4 1
Homeowners insurance Unit 4 2
Commercial Property Policy Unit 5 2
Business Owners Policy Unit 5 1
Boiler and Machinery Unit 8 1
Inland Marine Insurance Unit 8 1
Ocean Marine Insurance Unit 8 1
Flood Insurance Unit 4 .5
Aviation Insurance Unit 8 .5
4. Motor Vehicle Physical Damage and Mechanical Breakdown Insurance
Personal Auto Insurance Unit 3 1
Business Auto Insurance Unit 3 1
Mechanical Breakdown Unit 3 .5
Health Insurance Unit 9 2
Residual Markets Unit 9 .5
Florida Statutes Unit 10 1
At least 8 hours in:
Ethics Unit 2 3
Negotiation Skills Unit 2 3
Communication Skills Unit 2 2
Additional Hours 10
Unit Quizzes 30 minutes each 4
Final Exam 2 hours 2
Total Hours - 40