- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to commercial insurance.
The course covers the following topics:
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- The Commercial Property Policy
- The Business Owners’ Policy (BOP)
- Loss of Business Income Insurance
- Boiler and Machinery (B&M) Insurance
- Crime Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Transportation Insurance
- Surety Bonds.
This course has been approved for insurance continuing education credit by the North Carolina Department of Insurance. This North Carolina CE course is approved for 6hrs of intermediate level CE credit. No classroom attendance required.
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
Provider #: 14215
Course Approval #: 206425
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Course Approval #||206425|
|Satisfies State Requirements||North Carolina|
|License Type||Property and Casualty|
|Course Length||6 hours|
|Enrollment Length||1 month|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|