- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to general lines insurance. This course is designed as a continuing education elective course for Agents, Customer Representatives and Claims Adjusters not including 3-20 Public Adjusters. Topics include:
- Insurance terms and risk concepts
- Insurance contracts
- Personal Auto Policy
- Business Auto Policy and Garage Policy
- Residential property and liability insurance (Homeowners (HO) & Dwelling Property (DP) policies
- Commercial property insurance including the business package policies
- Commercial liability insurance, excess liability insurance, and workers compensation
- Transportation insurance (Inland marine, ocean marine, and aviation insurance)
- Law and ethics
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 14hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 98024
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Course Approval #||98024|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||all licenses (except 3-20)|
|Course Length||14 hours|
|Enrollment Length||1 month|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|