- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course offers an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance.
Topics covered include:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance Policy Provisions and Options/Riders
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries
- Life Insurance Premiums and Proceeds
- Life Insurance Underwriting and Policy Issue
- Group Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Retirement Plans
- Uses of Life Insurance
This course has been approved for insurance continuing education credit by the Texas Department of Insurance. This Texas CE course is approved for 12hrs of intermediate level CE credit. No classroom attendance required.
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
Provider #: 36255
Course Approval #: 108676
|Provider Name||OnLine Training Institute|
|Course Approval #||108676|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Texas|
|Course Length||12 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||Bateman, Jerry (CLU, ChFC, & LUTCF)|