- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course offers an overview of the health insurance industry and the elements of traditional health insurance.
This course includes these areas of study:
- Introduction to Health Insurance
- Health Insurance Providers
- Medical Expense Insurers
- Disability Income Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Government Health Insurance Programs
- Private Insurance Programs for Seniors
- Health Insurance Policy Provisions
- Health Insurance Underwriting and Premiums
- Group Health Insurance
- Uses of Health Insurance
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 8hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 96552
|Provider Name||OnLine Training Institute|
|Course Approval #||96552|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||All Licenses (except 3-20 Public Adjusters) as a General Elective course|
|Course Length||8 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||Bateman, Jerry (CLU, ChFC, & LUTCF)|