Product Code: INSCE006FL4
Availability: In Stock
- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to insurance agents and adjusters. The primary goals of this course include the following:
- To provide the student of insurance with a brief history of insurance and definition of key insurance terms
- To give an overview or review of Property Insurance, other commercial coverages, transportation insurance, surety bonds, risks, and prohibited insurance practices
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Basic-level CE course is approved for 4hrs of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training, Inc.
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 109841
OLT Course #: INSCE006FL4