Product Code: INSCE029FL8
Availability: In Stock
- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course is designed as a continuing education elective course for Public Adjusters (3-20), but is also available for ALL licenses as an elective credit course. This course contains 5 units including the following subjects:
- Definition of Insurance Terms
- Insurance Fraud
- Regulatory Ethical Standards for Public Adjusters
- Regulatory Standards of Practice for Public Adjusters
- Professional Ethical Standards and Practices
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 8hrs of CE credit for Public Adjuster (3-20) licenses. (Also approved for 6-20 All-Lines Adjusters or other licenses as an Elective Credit course).
NOTE: This course does NOT fulfill the Florida state requirement for a 5hr Law & Ethics course, that is a separate course (INSCE025)
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval#: 98383
|Provider Name||OnLine Training Institute|
|Course Approval #||98383|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||Public Adjusters (3-20)|
|Course Length||8 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||Drake, James E. (CPCU, CLU, ARM)|