- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
This course offers an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance. Completely online fulfill your statutory requirements from the comfort of your own home or office.
Topics covered include:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Life Insurance Policy Provisions and Options/Riders
- Life Insurance Beneficiaries
- Life Insurance Premiums and Proceeds
- Life Insurance Underwriting and Policy Issue
- Group Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Retirement Plans
- Uses of Life Insurance
This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 15 hours of CE credit for all licenses (except 3-20).
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
Provider #: 366468
FLDFS Course Approval #: 98400
|Provider Name||OnLine Training Institute|
|Course Approval #||98400|
|Satisfies State Requirements||Florida|
|License Type||All Licenses (except 3-20 Public Adjusters) as a General Elective course|
|Course Length||15 hours|
|Enrollment Length||30 days|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $49.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|
|Author/Instructor||James Van Putten Vink|