- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
Buy this course -
- This is an entry-level course for insurance agents.
- After 1 year with this license, you can use a 40-hour conversion course to earn your 2-20 license.
- Take this 60-hour course then work one year (appointed by an agency) then take 40-hour conversion course and you don't have to take the 200-hour course to earn your 2-20 General Lines agent license. (Conversion course does not waive the state exam).
This Florida-approved 20-44 Personal Lines 60-hour pre-licensing course includes the following topics:
- Personal Automobile
- Property Insurance
- Inland Marine
- Dwelling and Related Coverages
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be eligible to sit for the state examination (state exam must be taken at a PearsonVue site). Work at your own pace with your instructor available by email or telephone. It is designed and taught to comply with the State requirements for the Personal Lines Agents State examination.
Students have 90 days to complete the course.
Required Text: Click on the following link to purchase the most recent edition of the required State Study Manual.
FAIA - Florida Study Manual and Licensing Tools - https://www.faia.com/forms/study-manual-order
This "General Lines" manual is also the one used for Personal Lines students.
the FAIA publisher website linked above there are additional study aids
available, namely Flashcards and a Workbook (practice exams). You can
buy just the manual or one or more study aids to go with your manual. A
discount is given if you bundle two or more items. There are also
options to buy just the study aids if you already have your manual. All
manuals are available in print form only, the publisher does not
currently provide digital copies. NOTE: The State study manual is
required by the Florida Department of Financial Services for all
Pre-Licensing course students, the optional study aids are not required
(but you might find them helpful).
Course Provider: OnLine Training Institute
FLDFS Provider #: 366468
Course Approval #: 95149