- Click 'Add to Cart' to make your selection.
- Click 'Checkout' to enter your payment information, coupons and vouchers.
- Please remember that each email address must be unique to a single student.
These demonstration courses allow potential students to experience portions of our actual online courses. If you have any questions please contact us toll-free at (866) 357-0841.
When you click on Course Demos you will be taken to a menu of our available course demonstrations.
There may be other full courses listed as well on the menu, but you would have to register and pay for those courses to enter them.
Course Demos are now available for all areas without student registration or enrollment.
Simply enter a demo by clicking on the Course Title. Our Demonstration courses are available to guests.
However, if you would like to take the sample quizzes you will
need to be logged in. Use our Demo User account for full access to our
Successful personal growth depends on our attitude; therefore, it’s imperative to develop the right attitude. This course will show you how important it is to choose a winning attitude. You’ll learn that attitude defines who you are, and just like you’re responsible for all your actions and for choosing what goes into your mind, you’re also responsible for picking the attitude that expresses your best behavior for success.
You will realize that this skill, like any other, can be mastered with practice. Personal development and growth starts with the right attitude.
The module is broken into five Lessons:
- Chapter 1: Defining Your Attitude
- Chapter 2: We Choose Our Attitude Based on What Goes into Our Minds
- Chapter 3: Attitude in the Workplace
- Chapter 4: Feelings Articulate Your Attitude
- Chapter 5 Results Depend on Your Attitude
At the end of this non-credit course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion suitable for framing.
|Provider Name||OnLine Training|
|Enrollment Length||1 Month|
|Extension Availability||Yes, a 30-day extension, for a $25.00 charge, may be requested a maximum of three times and should be requested BEFORE the course expires.|