The Pre-licensing Course is structured to meet various state prelicensing requirements. Several tools are provided within the course to make your learning straightforward and comprehensive.
The Pass Prep Course uses a question and answer model unique to OLT that provides students only with correct information. The main goal of these courses is to prepare students for the state licensing examination by building their confidence.
The Practice Exam Generators and Exam Drills are an ideal way to evaluate your level of knowledge prior to taking the actual state insurance agent exam.
The Tutorial takes an in-depth look at Life, Health, and Annuities so that the student can be prepared not only for their state exam but for their career in the insurance industry. The course includes a course map for easy navigation and three exams to help the student gauge their comprehension. In addition to the features listed above, there is expanded material for the following states: Arizona, Iowa, Missouri, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, and Virginia.
Receive immediate access (as soon as your payment is cleared and you receive the automated email) to courses when you purchase online through this catalog (using credit/debit).
We are your best choice for OnLine courses!
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.