Pass Your Insurance Course… from your home, office, or on the go!We will prepare you to pass your exam with:
- Comprehensive Content: Our pre-licensing courses cover topics on the state exam
- Instructor-led, guided learning, allowing you to learn at your own pace
- 3-Month to 6-months access (depending on the course) to the training anytime, using PC, Tablet or Smartphone
- Student support by a licensed instructor, 7 days a week (via email or forum post)
- OnLine Lessons, Quizzes, Insurance Glossary of Professional Terms, And Final Exam
- Required and recommended course texts are available for purchase in our Bookstore.
Various aspects of Flood Insurance will be covered in this course, including the history of the National Flood Insurance Program, Soft Fraud, Rules & Procedures of Flood Insurance, and different types of Flood policies.This Continuing Education class - Intermediate level, is designed to provide the General Lines Agent and Customer Service Representative with all the information they need to quote, write and service the most common types of flood insurance. This course has been approved by..
This course is designed as a continuing education course related to insurance agents and adjusters. The primary goals of this course include the following: To provide the student of insurance with a brief history of insurance and definition of key insurance termsTo give an overview or review of Property Insurance, other commercial coverages, transportation insurance, surety bonds, risks, and prohibited insurance practices ..
The online course presents an explanation of Insurance Fraud, Regulatory Ethical Standards, Regulatory Standards of practice, Professional Standards and Practices. The primary goals of this course include all of the following: To develop high ethical standards of conduct among insurance practitioners, that can result in meeting and exceeding the minimum ethical standards required by the state's insurance regulations. To meet the fiduciary responsibilities through vigilant compliance with ..
Florida: 14 hr All Licenses CE - ELEMENTS OF LIFE INSURANCE AND IT'S USES IN CONTEMPORARY AMERICA (INSCE001FL14)
Florida - Elements of Life Insurance and its Uses today (CE) - This course is an overview of the life insurance industry and the elements of traditional life insurance. It has a special emphasis on the Purpose of Insurance and Types of Life Insurance Policies. It wraps up with two interesting case studies that give the student the opportunity to apply their knowledge in possible solutions. This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services f..
Florida: 14 hr All lines CE - ELEMENTS OF HEALTH INSURANCE & IT'S USES IN CONTEMPORARY AMERICA (INSCE002FL14)
This course offers an overview of the health insurance industry and the elements of traditional health insurance. It has a special emphasis on Medicare Supplements and HMOs and includes two interesting case studies that test the student's ability to apply their knowledge to actual cases. This course has been approved by the Florida Department of Financial Services for insurance continuing education credit. No classroom attendance required. This FL Intermediate CE course is approved for 1..
We are your best choice for OnLine courses!
With courses by OnLine Training, Inc. (OLT):
- You can study when you want — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- You can move through self-paced courses with guided learning and an instructor.
- You can start and stop as often as needed.
- All our courses are completely online, there is no software to install or run.
- Course formatting works on Cell phones, Tablets, and Computers.
- We also offer books for professional development, insurance, real estate, GED, and other subjects in our Bookstore.