Purchase all four GED courses for one low price of $240 or purchase a subscription to all four courses for $25 a month.
OnLine Training will encourage, motivate and guide our students to complete their GED. If you find yourself having special difficulties in a specific area, our instructor will respond by adding lessons specific to your needs.
The GED tests 4 subjects: Reasoning Through Language Arts (RLA), Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies
· Students must score at least 145 in all 4 test subjects to earn their GED® credential
· Students don’t have to take all 4 tests at once
· The GED Exams are delivered on computer - which makes studying for them on a computer the best way to prepare.
· The GED Exams are available in both English and Spanish - we offer English courses only...
· The GED Exams require approximately 8 hours in the exam room for all 4 test subjects
· 3 essays (known as “constructed response” items) are required to pass the GED exams
· Offers three passing levels:
GED Passing Score (score of 145-164 on each test)
GED Score with Honors (score of 165 -174 on each test
GED College Ready + Credit (score of 175 – 200)
· Passing levels are based on the performance of graduating high school seniors from the
class of 2013 who took the test as part of the standardization and norming study
Receive immediate access to courses when you purchase online through this catalog (using credit/debit or Paypal).